Skip to Questions
CSE Homepage

Mahoney Library

CSE Library Answers


How can I borrow books from FDU using the Inter Campus Loan Request?

In order to place an Inter Campus Loan request, you must have a barcode on your CSE photo id. Once you have a barcode, you go to the Mahoney Library website and look up the name of the book you need. You click on to request the book, entering your name and barcode number being sure to click on CSE when it asks for location, and again when it asks for pickup location.
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2012  |  6 Views
Topics: Borrowing

Was this helpful? 1   0


Answered by Gloria Papciak

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call 973-290-4248 for research help.
    • a small icon
      Text questions to 973-813-1655