How do I find a DVD in the library?
DVD titles may be found in CoolCat, the online catalog shared by Fairleigh Dickinson University and College of Saint Elizabeth.
1) At the center of the Mahoney Libraryweb page, you will see Find Books and Videos in CoolCat Library Catalog.
2) Check off both boxes: Limit to DVD/videos and Limit to CSE Library.
3) Type in a few words of your title and select the field Keywords in Title.
4) Title will appear in the Results list.
5) Open the record and look for the call number (a Dewey Decimal classification).
6) The Status field will tell you if the book is checked out or on the shelf.
7) You may ask for your DVD at the Circulation desk.
8) Check out your DVD using a current CSE I.D. with a library barcode.