How do I find book reviews?
Choice: Current Reviews for Academic Libraries is the premier source for reviews of academic books (as well as electronic media, and Internet resources of interest to those in higher education). Each year Choice publishes more than 7,000 reviews that are:
· Timely - typically the first comment on scholarly publications
· Authoritative - written by selected experts in the subject
· Concise - brief but thorough, providing information and recommendations
· Easy to Use - logical arrangement, including data needed to order the item reviewed
Choice Reviews Online is accessible via the center top of Mahoney Library’s home page by clicking on Databases, A-Z. http://www.cse.edu/academics/mahoney-library/research/databases.dot
Two other ways to find book reviews are through:
· Global Books in Print
· Proquest Databases - In the Advanced Search screen of this group of databases, enter the title and the author’s last name. Then select the “Document Type,” Review. Click Search.
Both of the above databases are also accessible via Databases. A-Z.