How do I get to Refworks?
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 | 29 Views
Was this helpful? 1 0
- Head to the library website: http://www.cse.edu/library
- Click on the orange RefWorks icon:
- This takes you to the library's RefWorks page. You can find links to tutorials and handouts to help you get started.
- To get to RefWorks, click the logo: or click the Login link.
- In order to create an account and login to RefWorks, you need CSE's Group Code. If you don't know it, send us an email (with your CSE email address) at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our question form here: http://cse.libanswers.com/