Skip to Questions
CSE Homepage

Mahoney Library

CSE Library Answers


Where can I find quantitative research studies in healthcare? I am having a difficult time finding them. Thanks so much

Last Updated: May 13, 2013  |  61 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


I suggest you use the nursing and allied health database, CINAHL, and click on Advanced Search to have the most options available.

I've attached an explanation using quantitative studies (notice the plural) as an exact subject heading, and showing how to combine this with various options for searching the concept of healthcare in CINAHL. If you do not find what you want, or enough on the topic, please get back to us, as there are other databases we could suggest.

Answered by Victoria Wollny

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call 973-290-4248 for research help.
    • a small icon
      Text questions to 973-813-1655